Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I don't like the format...

Okay normally I love all things Google (I'm currently OBESSED with Google Reader @ this moment) - but I've had a recent run-in with Wordpress and I must say, I enjoy their blog functionality WAAAAAAY more than I like Blogger. I need to figure out some way to import my blog to Wordpress, without losing my cool comments and my loyal fanbase, lol.

Any suggestions? I know how to import the blog (I think) but to get people forwarded to my new page - that's where I'm slightly concerned/clueless.

LOL - HELP!

2 comments:

PYT said...

Maybe you can add a link that lists you new page address?

Joan's Heart said...

Oh... This is a hurdle some of jumped before you. Try this -http://www.blogherald.com/2007/12/14/blogger-sucks-wanna-move-to-wordpress/