Friday, October 3, 2008

Making a List, checking it twice...


i got some things i need to do...a ton of things.

so i'm going to set a date of 12/31/2013 to do all of this stuff - 5 years, seems like a complete round number :)

i'm inspired by a fellow blogger from college

her list was much cooler than i think mines will be, but I will not be discouraged, lol.

and i'm not going to capitalize anything...b/c lowercase rocks!!! unless i'm referring to GOD - he gets caps boiiiii!

1. get married for under $30,000
2. buy a house
3. have a banging wardrobe
4. get a big promotion
5. get my juris doctor
6. cook at least 5 imes a week for my fiance/husband -when we're married have hot breakfast on the weekends.
7. lose 40 more lbs - just b/c I want to be the flyest plus size girl on earth ;)
8. put God first, consult him before every major decision
9. read at least 12 books a year
10. finish my book
11. self publish my book, if I have to
12. cabos san lucas - believe it!
13. shop in Italy
14. be more patient....waaay more
15. cruise it - somewhere exotic
16. take at least one vacation a year
17. study the word of God on some form at least 4 times a week
18. pray every morning before work
19. exercise at least 4 days a week
20. bless someone not related to me, tremendously, twice a year
21. join the Praise Team
22. volunteer - community based
23. vote in every election I'm eligble to vote in
24. be good to my hair :)
25. sing at an open mic night
26. be responsible
27. develop a stronger work ethic
28. brand myself
29. start my own business
30. buy 3 designer bags
31. keep pedicures in the summer and winter
32. drink at least 6-8 glasses of water a day
33. always remember to keep a 5 to 1 ratio (5 goods to 1 negative)
34. write often
35. buy my parents something fabulous b/c they were the bestamest parents on earth
36. create something bigger than myself
37. live up to Proverbs 31: 10- the end
38. challenge myself to surpass this list
39. love is all we need
40. watch the disney channel, nick or the "n" - never grow up
41. decorate my house the way i always wanted for Christmas - lights!
42. show appreciation
43. tell my parents, "I love you" more
44. don't sweat the small stuff
45. write/create/draw/collage my vision/hope/dreams of the future
46. be a woman of Action
47. help someone whenever i can
48. eat more sushi
49. hold hands often
50. remember that this is just the beginning

2 comments:

PYT said...

HAHA!! I love these and some of them, I think you're well on your way to already. I think you've already branded yourself, seriously. So you should strike that out. A list is so committed...I admire it, maybe I can make one of my own...MAYBE!

PYT said...

Amen to all of them, but #48 on, I can straight up steal those! And I'll help you string your lights on your house!